6 Keys to Success According to Billionaire Bill BartmannJun 09, 2009
Bill Bartmann, the Billionaire Business Coach, is the only self-made billionaire devoting his life to teaching others how to be successful. Bill’s life has had many ups and downs from building fortunes, to losing them and building them again (Read more about Bill on his website, BillionaireU
What can you learn from someone who has managed to accumulate enough wealth to appear on Inc. Magazine’s cover as “The Richest Man You’ve Never Heard Of”? How about the keys to success.
What is power about Bill’s ideas is that your success relies on only what you have complete control over. Some of this you may have heard before, but it all works with time effort and daily practice.
1) Think Big! Think in terms of great success, not small marginal increases. When you think big your mind finds a way to make that a reality. When you think small, you mind finds a way to make that a reality. Think in terms of 200% 300% growth, not 10% growth. Shoot for the moon and if you miss you hit the stars. Aim for the streetlight and you get the parking lot. This is entirely up to you. No one can control this.
2) Believe in Yourself! You have to believe you can succeed. You have to believe you deserve to succeed. No one can control this except you.
3) Share Your vision! There are people in the world who want to help us. They don’t have ESP and so we need to tell others what we’re looking for. That doesn’t say that each person you ask will be able to give you what you want, but some may. Others may know who can give it to you. No one can control this but you.
4) Execute! You have to work to make it happen. There is no easy way to get what you want. You have to work to get it. Get of the couch. It doesn’t matter if you’re successful with steps 1-3 so far if you don’t get up and start doing what you need to in order to succeed. You don’t have to know all of the answers before you act. You just have to acknowledge “I don’t know all the answers and despite the uncertainty I’m going to get up and act.” No one can stop you from doing this. It’s all up to you.
5) Focus! Once you have your objective and you’re executing, have laser-like focus and don’t get distracted. Don’t get derailed by “the next great idea”. Stay on target. It’s all up to you.
6) Never, Never Give up! No matter what you plan there are going to be problems. When these things happen, you need to know that you have the strength to pick yourself up and go on. Whether you stick with the project or plan or give up, is entirely up to you.
Here they are, the 6 keys to success. Are you ready to get going? What’s holding you back?
Learn the 7 Steps to build a successful career regardless of the turmoil and disruption of the 21st Century. Download this comprehensive guide now!
Stay connected with news and updates!
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
Don't worry, your information will not be shared.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.